Realistic fiction
, T he small Texas school that I went to had a tradition carried out
every year during the eighth-grade graduation: a beautiful gold and
green jacket (the school colors) was awarded to the class valedictorian,
the student who had maintained the highest grades for eight years
This is a realistic fiction because the writer is like describing q normal word like ours
This is a realistic fiction because the writer is like describing q normal word like ours
My oldest sister, Rosie, had won the jacket a few years back, and
I fully expected to also. I was fourteen and in the eighth grade. I had been a straight A student since the first grade and this last year had looked forward very much to owning that jacket.
This is a realistic fiction because it is like a diary and diary talk about the life of the person writing it and his life is Shirly realistic fiction
Coming of age
My oldest sister, Rosie, had won the jacket a few years back, and
I fully expected to also. I was fourteen and in the eighth grade. I had been a straight A student since the first grade and this last year had looked forward very much to owning that jacket.
I fully expected to also. I was fourteen and in the eighth grade. I had been a straight A student since the first grade and this last year had looked forward very much to owning that jacket.
This is a realistic fiction because it is like a diary and diary talk about the life of the person writing it and his life is Shirly realistic fiction
Coming of age
My oldest sister, Rosie, had won the jacket a few years back, and
I fully expected to also. I was fourteen and in the eighth grade. I had been a straight A student since the first grade and this last year had looked forward very much to owning that jacket.
This is a coming of age because the little girl talks about her older sister who use to have the jacket.And hat is it because she is totaling p
No comments:
Post a Comment