Friday, October 16, 2015

Questions of Raymond's run

Inference

1.I don't have much work to do around the house like some girls.My mother does that.And I don't have  to earn my pocket money by hustling;Goerge runs errands for the big boys and sells Christmas cards.And anything else that's got to get done,my father does.All I have to do in life is mind my brother Raymond,which is enought.
This tells us his responsibility.
2."I always win cause I'm the best"
This tell us that she good at running.

3.squeaky:they call her skeaky becuse she is thin and she has a skeaky voice that's why they call her skeaky
A)I'm a little girl  with skinny arms and skinny legs.this exemple us taste touch and see and hear.
B)she runs very fast

4.it tell us that his better then we thought because at the start he tells the writer tells us that he isn't that good for his age and we get impressed because the story tells us that he did something good so we get impressed because we thought that he wasn't good at anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment