Sentence:lunch!! Simon will you get these loud and rowdy kids please.
Periscope:an instrument that makes things bigger
Sentence:"with a periscope I can see everything bigger"whispered Charles "no my child It’s almost like a little periscope in the water that allows it to breathe,you can not see the stars with a periscope"mum
Prodigy:A prodigy is somoene who is normally talented at something and they become masters of that particular skill as a child.
Sentence:mozard was hailed as a piano prodigy and in his future he became a pianist and orchestra composer.
Signify:signify means to "mean"so for exemple sometimes there is dirty clouds flying in the air it comes from the cars motor sometimes it leaves dirty clouds behind this signify pollution.
Sentence:"mum I'm going for ballet"the girl screamed "wait today is is your dad's birthday this signify that you are not going"
Corsage:a corsage is a little bouquet of flower you clip to your cloths poeple do this I think because it is there tradition for exemple poeple who died in the war word 2 every body clips poppy on there cloths it is tradition.
Sentence:last year I wore a poppy to thanks the poeple who fighted in the war and died for there country.
Spiel:A spiel is a lengthy, often glib talk that's intended to persuade or make excuses.
Sentence:we had a long spiel about the children in schoo.
Hustle:it like moving busily.
Sentence:my dad was hustling around trying to find his book and he was late.
Liable: like more chance to do something
Sentence:my sister is more liable to go to Aqua word
Ventriloquist:Ventriloquists prove that even adults sometimes play with dolls
Sentence:I Islowly open the door to not interrupted my grandma was playing with her doll form when she 3 WHAT!!!
Jame-packed:full
Sentence:the bus that I take to go home"publics transport"was Jane-packed with poeple
Squint:when a light is to strong you make a weard face to protect your eyes
Sentence:ouch I looked up at the son and squint to protect them
Chit-chat:chit-chat means a little talk Ith somoene
Sentence:because the lesson was Boring I chit-chat chated to my neighbor
Quicksilver:heavy silvery toxic univalent and bivalent metallic element
Sentence:I touched a heavy silvery toxic univalent and bivalent metallic element witch is called quicksilver
No comments:
Post a Comment