Signify “I don’t think you’re going to win this time
,” says Rosie, trying to signify with her
hands on her hips all salty, completely
forgetting that I have whupped her behind
many times for less salt than that.
hands on her hips all salty, completely
forgetting that I have whupped her behind
many times for less salt than that.
Signify:signify means to"mean"like this signify that they will be danger because... It sort of a "clue"but is is not quite the same.
Prefer
I’m ready to fight, cause like I said
I don’t feature a whole lot of chit-chat, I
much prefer to just knock you down right from the jump and save everybody a
lotta precious time.
I don’t feature a whole lot of chit-chat, I
much prefer to just knock you down right from the jump and save everybody a
lotta precious time.
Prefer:like something more then the other for example.I prefer the cookie then the apple becaus...
Hustle
And I don’t have to earn my pocket m
oney by hustling; George runs errands
for the big boys and sells Christmas cards.
oney by hustling; George runs errands
for the big boys and sells Christmas cards.
Hustle:when you went to hurry because you have to go somewhere
Periscope
He
looks around the park for
Gretchen like a periscope in a submarine movie.
looks around the park for
Gretchen like a periscope in a submarine movie.
Periscope:A periscope is a tool you use to see things that would otherwise be hidden or obstructed.
Static
Raymond is hollering
from the swings
cause he knows I’m about to do my thing cause the man on the loudspeaker has
just announced the fifty-yard dash, although
he might just as well be giving a
recipe for angel food cake cause you can har
dly make out what he’s sayin for the
static:static means no moving or changing
from the swings
cause he knows I’m about to do my thing cause the man on the loudspeaker has
just announced the fifty-yard dash, although
he might just as well be giving a
recipe for angel food cake cause you can har
dly make out what he’s sayin for the
static:static means no moving or changing
RowdyThe
parkees unfolding chairs and chasing the rowdy kids from Lenox as if they had
no right to be there.
Rowdy:if you rowdy you are loud and noisy
Slosh.And sometimes after a ra
in he likes to step down off his tightrope right into the gutter and slosh around getti
ng his shoes and cuffs wet.
Slosh:when liquids things slosh they move with a splash
Uptight
I’ll high-prance down 34t
h Street like a rodeo pony to keep my
knees strong even if it does get my mother
uptight so that she walks ahead like
she’s not with me, don’t know me, is a
ll by herself on a shopping trip, and I am
somebody else’s crazy child.
h Street like a rodeo pony to keep my
knees strong even if it does get my mother
uptight so that she walks ahead like
she’s not with me, don’t know me, is a
ll by herself on a shopping trip, and I am
somebody else’s crazy child.
Uptight:you're stressed out and anxious.
Glockenspiel
Most of the kids in my class
are carrying bass drums and glockenspiels and
flutes.
are carrying bass drums and glockenspiels and
flutes.
Glockenspiel:A glockenspiel is a percussion instrument comprised of metal bars that are struck with a hammer.
No comments:
Post a Comment